Indy Agnihotri www.business-advance.co.uk suggested to do it with skype sharing screens. The experience was excellent. Thank you Indy!!!
Not only it was done very efficiently, but at the same time there was information shared and advice. As Indy states in his website, he provides "Accountancy and Business Coaching" what I find a very useful combination.
And then... analogies came to my mind:
What about the possibilities of me providing a one to one online service sharing screens? How can I extrapolate the service I have received and provide a similar service about creative thinking to other people?
Interesting ideas came to my mind:
- Accounting and business coaching could become in my case support to generate ideas and analysis and development of individuals thinking protocols, thinking errors awareness, etc.
- Possible names could be "Support to generate ideas and thinking (problem solving or idea generation) analysis" or "Creative thinking activities and consultation".
- Study skills and exam preparation adjusted to individual circumstances.
- There could be brain-writing sessions sharing screens, sharing documents, etc.
- There could be templates that can be filled on the client screen and I could observe the process followed.
- I could quickly adjust worksheets that could be seen by the client and made to measure, according to his/her needs and preferences.
- By doing it online the service could be provided in English and Spanish language, what means that it could be provided for people who speaks English or Spanish or who would like to practice that language to develop their conversation skills. The service could be provided for UK, Spain and North and South America.
- One of the benefits of this type of service is that the problem of Group think is avoided as it is a service provided to individuals: professionals, business owners, etc. who could have thinking support to elaborate their ideas before presenting them to others who can have a negative impact when the idea is still in their origins.
- In the same way as in the tax return the end comes when the application is finished and you see the outcome of it. When sharing creative thinking, the process could go through an stage of expansion in which ideas are multiplied and another stage of contraction, in which the ideas are filtered and improved, providing a summary of the main ideas.
- The communication process is very engaging as at the same time you can share screens, see the interlocutor and discuss the ideas.
A simple explanation about how to share screens with Skype (for free) can be found in: